Do you have a passion for data and analytics, and do you always see opportunities to improve things? Come join our business process excellence team and turn your passion into practice .
Within the business process excellence team, we continuously look for ways to improve our internal processes as well as the supply chain processes of our customers. We analyse data, review processes and procedures, talk to stakeholders, identify “waste” in processes, create solutions, and implement the changes. Additionally, we work closely with our colleagues and customers to help identify and create sustainable business cases for continuous improvement projects, and act as project managers for implementing these projects. We add value by creating sustainable solutions for the future and allowing data driven decisions based on our ability to translate data and market knowledge into clear and concise advises. We help shape the future of our company, our customers companies as well as the European supply chains. Do you want to help design the European food supply chain of the future, check out this position and see whether your ambition is a match with ours!
What will you do?
- You will translate massive and complex data sets into smart summaries and advises
- You will act as a sparring partner for customers and business partners
- You will build and present business cases with innovative and sustainable solutions
- You will be the project manager for implementing the approved business cases you have helped design
- You will have freedom how to keep up with the latest trends and innovations
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for great and inspiring people with the right attitude and mindset who are willing to share their passion and experience with us, and who are open to join our family and who share our values. In case you recognize yourself in the below statements, please feel free to get in contact with us to plan a date;
- You have a passion for data and processes – You enjoy working with data, and possess the ability to translate BIG data into SMART advise;
- You love logistics and supply chain processes, and preferably have experience in the liquid bulk food / feed industry
- You want to be the best at what WE do – You strive every day to improve yourself and your colleagues. Mistakes are ok, as long as you learn something from them;
- You like winning together – You work best in a team environment in which everybody contributes to the success of the team, and everybody is valued equally;
- You own it – You take ownership and responsibility for your achievements, good and bad;
- You operate as an Owner – You think big and move fast and roll-up your sleeves and use resources whether they are your own
- You want to be part of a GREAT family – You are honest, open and respectful in your behaviors’ and communication towards ALL your colleagues, partners and customers.
Who are we?
At H&S Group we pride ourselves of our family-values of respect, teamwork and trust which have led to over 75 years of business success. We are a hands-on company with an entrepreneurial mindset. Action is our first instinct, meaning that if we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it. We evolve and adapt to market circumstances by working together, share information, share mistakes (and learn from it), and celebrate successes together.
- We play to win - We are a high performance organization, demanding the best from every family member, every day;
- We welcome ALL people in our family - We believe diversity creates a strong culture and strength;
- We provide great opportunities – We enable everybody to learn, develop and make mistakes;
- We are ONE H&S – We work together as one team with empathy and respect for each other. We fail and celebrate together;
- We are balanced – We believe that great success can only be achieved in a stable, balanced and healthy work-environment;
- We are proud – We take pride in our business and the value we add to the European food and feed supply chains, day-in and day-out.
Feel freel to contact Petra Looijen on 088-4267777, Aplly directly Click on the "'Apply now"' button ans upload your resume.